As if this picture is this big

As if this picture is this big

Monday 7 March 2011

Matt Corby



A friend of mine (Graham) introduced me to Matt Corby's music. He started of by telling me how he was runner up on Australian Idol, I was bit sceptical as i have heard that's how half the cast in Neighbours got their roles.
Anyway he sent me a youtube link, and i whammed it on, mainly to be polite knowing that the questions "S0 what do you think?"would follow soon after. My first response was "As if he was in Aussie idol" Bearing in mind that it was "My false" live that he sent me






Having looked around the internet, I am very glad he has taken this musical direction. Yes Australian idol is a bit cheesy and google images has a whole array of photos of Matt to prove this. He could easily have released pop love ballads and have made millions by now.
He choose his Music and what a marvellous thing that is. Every single one of the song i have listened too have been beautiful and made me a little more annoyed I haven't seen him in concert.

Matt recently did Communion gigs in Belfast and Dublin, with Kowalski and from what i've heard I really did miss out.

All Matt's current songs are available on itunes and some new stuff should be in the pipeline later this year.






No comments:

Post a Comment