As if this picture is this big

As if this picture is this big

Thursday 10 March 2011

Gnome Collection Spring 2011

Gotta love gnomes....
Best cake ever made by Big Z and Tori :)
Alistair my first ever gnome stolen/found by myself and my best friend Gilly.

Noam- Paint your own gnome 21st Birthday Present from Stuart



Gnome in a box 21st Birthday present from Big Z


Gnome in a box as above




Charles bought by my friend Mike after he smashed Jean-Claude.







Charles the stud.





George I - Gold plated gnome Christmas 2008 from Stuart







The Studfarm.








A repaired Jean-Claude my first french gnome from My Mum with his son.









My gnomes that live in England at the moment.










Gnome Reading and George I











Naughty Gnome




A gnome who joined a nudist colony only two weeks ago was asked to leave because he kept poking his nose into everybody’s business.

I hope you are a Gnome fan now.






2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR GNOMES!! Thanks for the link on A Bead A Day! Where in the world did you get the gnome in a box?!!

    ReplyDelete