As if this picture is this big

As if this picture is this big

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Chaba Chaba

(Meat Platter)

Chaba Chaba is my favourite restaurant in the world, every meal is delicious. I have tried to choose a different meal each time i go there and everything so far has been beautiful. The meat platter for starter is heavenly, I can quite honestly say the prawn toast melts in your mouth.


One of the first meals i had there was the Beef pangang (well the boyfriend ordered it and when it arrived i insisted we should share our meals). I find it almost impossible not to order it each time. The coconut rice as a side compliments the heat of the chillis.


The staff are lovely, the service is great. My photos don't do it justice!




Chaba Chaba is on Allerton road and well worth the visit. http://www.chabachaba.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment